Monday, August 29, 2011

Testing Testing.....

I have never been a steady journal keeper. I will go on writing sprees where i write every night for a month and then forget for the next 6 months to a year. I am hoping that this blog will not be like my journals. So bear with me if my posts become sporadic.

This past weekend Andy and I were able to travel the 300 miles to Milwaukee to see my Mother and siblings. We shared the cost of gas with my brother Jeremy and sister-in-law Kelsey as the four of us road together. It was so much fun to get some one-on-one time with Kelsey on the way back as we talked in the back seat of Andy's car.The weekend was a good break from trying to set up the house. We enjoyed swimming at a fun camp ground, having an intense prayer session, attending Mom's church and going out to eat at the Mongolian Grill.

Now it is Monday and a new week has started, Today I put my new bike together, made lunch, cleaned out a window and put up one of our new curtains. Now I plan to write thank-you's while watching a movie and then make supper and perhaps put up the rest of the curtains with Andy's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment