Saturday, May 5, 2012

Finals week

Well this coming week marks the start of finals for me. Monday and Tuesday are class days, Wednesday is a study day and then Thursday through Tuesday is finals. I have 5 final exams (one is a take home, Yeah!!!), 3 photo assignments, and a very time consuming Solidworks project.



In fact yesterday I didn't have class but i went to school to work on my Solidworks modeling project.... and I was there for 8 hours...  and all I got done was an animation. I drew each part (except the pins and screw) and then mated them together and then began the very tedious process of animating it. The most frustrating thing about the animation was that it wouldn't show you errors until you decided to save. And once you had saved it was very difficult to fix anything. The video that I shared with you isn't perfect and I hope that I am able to fix it but am not sure if I will have the time this weekend. Here is the video. If you would like to see it larger click on the title to open it in a new window.


Well, its time for me to go out and take some pictures for class. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment