Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Much Needed Update

Hello Everyone,

You're probably wondering if I've fallen off of the edge of the earth... well I am happy to announce that I have not. I apologize to those of you who have waited patiently for an update. I felt for a long time that I didn't have things worth sharing or, when I did, that I didn't have time to share them.

So lets catch you up on what has been happening in my life since October.

1. I just started an internship last week at Andersen Windows in Menomonie and I am loving it
2. I only have one semester left of College! (how crazy to see how fast these years have gone)
3. I joined the iphone world and its hard to believe I survived with a "dumb" phone before
4. I have taken up crocheting as a hobby (hopefully some tutorials to come soon)
5. Andy and I went to Mount Rushmore over my spring break and had a wonderful trip (my first time being out there)

You may notice that I've updated the look of my blog as well. I thought it was time for some change and I love how much cleaner this one looks. Also in the upper left had corner if you click on "Timeslide" you can change this page to read how you feel most comfortable.

This summer I'm hoping to be able to spend some of my free weekends and afternoons working with this little lady at the Burton's place. There are four fouls at their house this year and its hard to resist helping train such cuties.





I mentioned that I've picked up crocheting... well here is a picture of my favorite (so far) pot holder

This one is made with two strands of yarn and using the basket weave
(I may do tutorials on these in the future - let me know if your interested)



More tutorials on the DIY things I've been up to will be coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment