Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

This month has been busy.... perhaps a little too busy.... I'm sorry for the late update I had been doing so well :p

This last week has been a nice break. I only had school on Monday and I was able to go hunting with Andy throughout the week. Being in a 4x6 stand with someone who has a really bad cough might just make you get it..... So now I have a really bad cough and cold combination :( So instead of getting a big buck I've just got a big cough...

I have quite a bit of homework to get done today and tomorrow and then Monday it will be back into the full swing of school again. I recently signed up for spring classes and I am really excited because I got into a Photography class :D I can't wait to learn more about how to take good pictures and also learn more about my camera too :)

Christmas is coming soon. I can't wait to decorate the house and put up the Christmas tree :D I think we will be doing that sometime this week after I go shopping to get a tree stand, lights and ornaments. It is strange to have to buy everything that we will be decorating with. But it is also going to be a lot of fun :) And it will be fun to pick out new decorations :)

And here are some of the pictures that I've taken in the last few weeks :)









No comments:

Post a Comment