Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

Well spring break started for me at noon on Thursday and I celebrated by going down to Milwaukee for the weekend and spending time with my Mom, and two younger sisters (Kim and Kalli). It was so good to see them and spend some time with them. They are in the process of unpacking and setting up their new apartment. They just moved two weeks ago from a 5 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apt. so everything is a little crammed right now. but they have done a great job of making it look like home. I wanted to show you but I am realizing that I didn't take any pictures this weekend :(

It feels amazing to have a break from school. I've slept in every day and gotten some much needed cleaning done :) The weather this week has been beautiful! its supposed to get up to 75 today!!! So latter this afternoon I plan to go horseback ridding at a friends house :)

Wow it has been a LONG time since I've updated.... guess this semester has been more busy than I had expected. Seems like time has flown past and I can't believe that this semester is already half over. Driving in everyday takes up more time than I had anticipated and the house has been unusually messy this semester... but classes are going well so far. I took a welding class which ended this last week and that was a lot of fun. I was able to learn 5 different ways to weld and practice them all. Some were much harder than others and i have a new appreciation for welders.

My photography class has been fun and a little challenging at times. here are some of the pictures I've turned in for assignments. We haven't done as many assignments as I had hoped we would have but part of that is because it is a beginning class so she has to explain how our cameras work and everything else.

Blurred Motion (Christmas lights with 10 second exposure)



I hope that you all are having a good week. Hopefully I'll be updating a little more often in the future :p

-Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment