Friday, September 16, 2011

Recovery week?

        It has been a busy week, Sunday we had Brynlie's Birthday party which was a lot of fun. The girls are so cute and I love being around them and playing with them. Payton loved turning the bouncer off and on and climbing around inside of it while it collapsed ontop of her and a friend.

    Brynlie had a fun time watching Payton play 
on the bouncer and I got some darling pictures 
of her on the slide with our new camera.




         Monday was a long day at school but Tuesday I didn't have much homework and was able to clean out the entry way (hadn't been done since before we moved in), rest while watching a little TV and get homework done.
        Wednesday was even longer than Monday as I had class all day, went to bible study, then did some shopping and didn't get home till 8:30.
        Thursday I did some canning with Grandma James!!! We had a lot of fun and got a lot done. We made spaghetti sauce, apple sauce and canned some diced tomatoes. Grandpa helped run the apple peeler while grandma and I cut off the bad parts and tops that didn't get peeled.




     I was at Grandma's at 9 and didn't get home till 5:45 and we had company coming at 7:30 or 8 so I was a busy cooking and cleaning when I got home. Scott and Sarah (A married couple that Andy went to high school with) got here at about 7:45 and stayed till close to 11.

       Today I had class from 12:20 to 2:20, and I managed to be 2 min late to the first class :( ops! But the teacher didn't seam to mind so that was good. After classes I went to Marices to get some jeans (I worn out/ripped most of mine) but I didn't find any for a good enough price.
When I got home I started some homework but I felt so tired that I decided to instead take a bath while watching an episode of Cover Affairs on my computer (that's what the chair is for).


So homework will have to wait until tomorrow because I don't think i'll get much done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment