Monday, September 5, 2011

A Beautiful Weekend

Andy and I had a good weekend, I got a lot more of the wedding thank you notes done and only have about 10 or so left to write :D which I hope to get done in the next 24 hours thus completing my goal of having them done before school starts :)
Holly, Nat and the girls came up Saturday night and just left about an hour ago, It was very fun to see them all again, the girls are getting so big and Brynlie is starting to talk more and she can understand so much. They got to see our house for the first time and Payton was excited to see everything and how different it looked from the construction stage. 

On Sunday I was able to help Cassandra move into her dorm room and then go to a Comican family lunch at Uncle Greg's and then supper at Don and Pam's.

This coming week will be busy as we are having the pig roast on Saturday at 1:00, it is going to be extra busy because Don is laid up. Andy is already doing his and Don's work and now will be even busier with this. Pam and I will be busy figuring out food and setting up tables and chairs.

Andy and I got a really nice camera for a wedding present from his parents, however the shutter was acting funny so we returned it and now are looking to buy one. This weekend sears has a sale on Cameras and a deal where if you buy a camera you can get 100 off a Lens so I'm hoping we will be able to get the camera we want and an extra lens that well have nice zoom on it :) Then these posts will start to have some fun pictures in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment